The Optus Stadium Tour & City View Lunch
- Kesto: 140 Minuutit (noin)
- Paikka: Burswood, WA
See the best of Optus Stadium!
Bring your family and friends for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of this stunning new state-of-the-art Stadium and finish with a lunch and take in stunning views across the Swan River.
You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point and also experience the inner sanctum. Along the way you will discover sports memorabilia detailing WA’s rich sporting history, and don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
- Lunch in City View Café (Please allow 45 minutes for dining in café)
- Lunch will be served between 10am - 2.30pm
- Make sure you have lunch before your tour if booked on an afternoon tour
- Bookings of 3 or more we would love to reserve you a table, please contact the City View Cafe +61(0)8-6247-5408
- Walk around the most state-of-the-art Stadium in the southern hemisphere
- Behind the scenes changeroom access
- Magnificent views of the city from the Sky View Lounge
- A broad array of WA sporting memorabilia
- Wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
- Tour times: 10.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm (subject to change)
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
- Access to all areas is subject to availability
Group bookings are available for 11+ patrons; please email or call to enquire.
Phone: (08) 6247 5000
Don't forget to share your memories.
Child - 6 to 17 years of age
Infant - 0 to 5 years of age