The Optus Stadium Tour & City View Breakfast
- Duration: 140 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Burswood, WA
See the best of Optus Stadium!
Bring your family and friends to Optus Stadium and start the day with a delicious breakfast overlooking the Swan River, before heading out for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of this stunning state-of-the-art Stadium.
You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the playing surface, the Swan River and Perth city from the Stadium’s highest vantage point and also experience the inner sanctum. Tour the West Coast Eagles and Freo changerooms, have the opportunity to kick a footy in the warm up areas or try your hand at some commentary in the media centre. Don’t forget your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities around the Stadium.
- Breakfast in City View Café (Please allow 45 minutes for dining in café)
- Breakfast will be served between 7am - 12pm daily
- Bookings of 3 or more we would love to reserve you a table, please contact the City View Cafe +61(0)8-6247-5408
- Breakfast includes one course meal plus coffee, tea or juice
- Walk around the most state-of-the-art Stadium in the southern hemisphere
- Behind the scenes changeroom access
- Magnificent views of the city from the Sky View Lounge
- Wheelchair and pram access throughout the tour
- Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
- Tour times: 10.00am, 11.00am
- Tours will not operate on event days or public holidays
- Access to all areas is subject to availability
Menu Options are:
Your choice of ONE of the below options plus coffee, tea or juice:
- Breakfast plate - Eggs your way with bacon, field mushrooms, tomato, beans and pork chipolata served on toasted sourdough bread ( GFO)
- Vegan breakfast plate - (GFO, VG, NF, DF)
- Smashed avocado - Avocado, goat's curd, cherry tomatoes, minty and rocket on toasted seeded loaf (DFO, GFO, V)
- Breakfast burger - Sausage, streaky bacon, fried egg, swiss cheese, spinach, tomato chutney on croissant bun served with hash brown (GFO, NF)
Group bookings are available for 11+ patrons; please email or call to enquire.
Phone: (08) 6247 5000
Don't forget to share your memories.
Child - 6 to 17 years of age
Infant - 0 to 5 years of age